Monday, April 16, 2018

All I want for Christmas is you - Lisa Mandello

1. All I want for Christmas is you

I read this book accidentally when I was searching for a book with the same title written by a different author, Jennifer Conner. Previously I have read two books written by J.Conner viz.,
1 . wedding's first chance  2.duke and the lost night
these two are ULTRA-short novels or stories, I must say, promptly coming under the romance and erotica category.  I don't think it's a waste of time since they hardly exceed 20 pages.. so am placing them undert the NOT SO GOOD NOT SO BAD category
Now coming back to Lisa Mandello, I realised within first few pages of the book that i am reading the English version of Ramanichandran.. Though the feminist in me seethed & sneered, I read on anyway. Again NSGNSB..  When I saw another book by the author,

2.The knight and Maggie's baby

I felt compelled to read it.. I searched in vain all over the internet for a good couple of hours for a free version of the book.Then I did the most insane thing (I guess I have craving for books instead of sweet or salt during my periods) I bought the book on flipkart ebook store, and finished reading it by 3 a.m
Well though it is NSGNSB, am not  really sure if it is worth the 194 Rs spent in the middle of night..!

As with Ramanichandran novels, though I hate them, I wanna read on & on.. damn I hav to learn to control my mind :D

P.S the extract I shd rembr here is I hav just completed 4 books :)

No comments:

Post a Comment