Monday, April 16, 2018

A thousand splendid Suns - Khaled Hossaini

19-12-2016
I'm reading a book after a very very long time. I'm both heartbroken and overwhelmed at the same time. I feel sad but blessed. Blessed to know how fortunate I am to be living the life I have right now. It is luxury. 
Am way too emotional to even write anything but i wanted to preserve this memory.
This feeling of contentment. Of anger, repression, defiance yet more of resilience and perseverance. Endurance above all. 
It's not exactly a happy ending but am relieved that all was well at the end. 
I feel a little stronger now than i was yesterday. My self imposed hardships look foolish to me right now.
I'll start building my life again. Cherishing each moment of life like I used to. 
I postponed reading this book because i have heard that it is heart wrenching. But i regret it now. It has shown light on my blessings and motivated me to keep my dreams alive. That there is hope till the end of the world.
All is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment